The world most largest biography website !
More than THREE MILLION biographies And hundreds of new biographies are added daily
A Woman with an acute dairy allergy died after eating a Pret a Manger wrap labelled as vegan that contained traces of milk, a coroner has ruled.
Celia Marsh, 42, from Melksham in Wiltshire, died after eating the wrap in Bath City Centre in December 2017.
Maria Voisin, senior coroner for Avon, concluded Mrs Marsh, A Mother of five, suffered an anaphylactic shock.
" A product marked dairy-free had become cross-contaminated by milk, " The Coroner said.
Source of news: bbc.com